Roles at Pixel506
Mid level User Experience Designer
We are looking for Mid-level UX Designer,, with a passion for human-centered design. In this position, you will work in a technology agile environment doing research, creating sketches, low fidelity wireframes, and prototypes -both static and clickable- for user testing and validations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human-Centered Design, related career, or at least 2 years of equivalent proven experience.
- Experience conducting User-Centered Design methodologies
- Software experience: Adobe CC, Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD, etc
- Usability testing platforms a plus
- Advanced English skills.
- Advanced knowledge of UI and UX design with a verifiable portfolio
- English: C1 level or higher.
- Conduct UX Methodologies (Heuristic evaluations, Design Systems, Journey Maps, User personas, Design Thinking workshops, low-high fidelity wireframes, etc)
- Creates time estimations of design tasks.
- UX Design research for responsive websites, mobile apps and software products
- Communicates and enforces best practices related to workflow and tools.
- Suggests improvements to digital production workflow and planning process.
- Strong passion for top-notch high-quality design
- Attention to detail
- Assertive communication and efficiency
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Result oriented
- Planning and organizational skills