Roles at Pixel506
Mid or Sr. Full-Stack
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer with experience in ReactJS, Redux, and hooks API, who can jump into our development team and get to work on a project that provides end-to-end logistics services.
We need you as a creative, detailed orientated, and proactive developer, who’s not afraid to speak, propose and give new ideas to obtain solutions to architectural issues in both front-end and back-end.
You will be part of a 100% remote and functional team under the agile methodology.
- 4 to 6 years of experience as a Full-Stack Developer
- Great experience in ReactJS, Redux, and hooks API
- Excellent knowledge of NodeJS
- Experience building API REST with ExpressJS, and MongoDB
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great English (B2+ minimum)
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Gain an understanding of the business to participate actively in product development and technical architecture
- Create efficient and maintainable code that achieves business and technical requirements
- Ensuring responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate and communicate effectively with other departments to refine requirements and specifications
- Meeting both technical and consumer needs
- Working alongside graphic designers for web design features
- Create technical documentation to guide and speed future development
- Troubleshooting, suggesting improvements, and debugging
- Previous experience with platforms or databases in the logistics services industry.
Although this position was created for an individual who lives in Costa Rica, remote workers in a similar time zone are also welcome to apply.