Roles at Pixel506
(PPC) Paid Media Specialist
We are looking to hire a Digital Paid Media Specialist to help us amplify and drive traffic to amazing campaigns and products. As a Digital Paid Media Specialist you will work closely with marketing leaders, ensuring the execution of our paid media strategy for US-based Clients. This role will be ever-changing and will require the candidate to be flexible, open-minded, and output-driven with a strong sense of ownership.
The successful candidate will be a strategic individual with at least 3 years of experience in a leading business.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or similar field
- 3+ years of proven experience with B2B / B2C is a plus
- B2 English proficiency (minimum)
- Good understanding of the use of Google Analytics and the attribution funnel
- Expert in the use of Google Adwords and Facebook Ads Manager tools
- Design, Execute, and Maintain ROI-Focused Pay Per Click & Paid Social campaigns (Google Search, Google Display, Social Ads, etc)
- Conduct Thorough Keyword Analysis
- Continually optimize PPC & Paid Social campaign components including keyword strategy, ad copy, bid prices, cost per conversion, cost per click, audience optimization, etc.
- Write compelling Ad copy with a focus on driving conversions
- Continuously optimize PPC campaigns
- Actively measure and execute A/B split testing for ad copy, landing pages, etc., to ensure optimal campaign performance
- Compile monthly PPC & Paid Social Reports for our clients with personal comments and analysis of campaign performance
- Recommend and consult with the marketing and e-commerce teams on any new content or landing pages that should be created in order to promote higher campaign performance
- Set up Conversion Tracking & Retargeting Pixels Conduct in-depth competitive analysis within our industry;
- Research to stay on top of the latest trends in PPC & Paid Social advertising.
Although this position was created for an individual who lives in Costa Rica, remote workers in a similar time zone are also welcome to apply.