Roles at Pixel506
Performance Marketing Specialist
We are looking for a SEO, PPC and Social Media specialist, with English proficiency, who is passionate about digital marketing, campaign management, reporting and organization. As a Performance Marketing Specialist you will manage the planning, implementation, optimization and reporting of performance marketing initiatives to help drive traffic and maximize ROI across Paid Social channels using PPC, SEO and social media strategies.
- BA/BS degree in Marketing, advertising design or a related field. ( or equivalent job experience)
- 2+ Years experience in digital agencies is a plus
- SEO, PPC or digital marketing certification (Hubspot, Moz, Google Analytics, Bridgedge, etc.)
- English: B2 level or higher
- For paid search campaigns, the performance marketer will run tests, collect and analyze data and results, and identify trends and insights to achieve maximum ROI.
- Manage and optimize the budget of SEO, PPC and Social Media campaigns, estimating monthly costs and reconciling changes.
- Collaborate closely with the internal team to ensure SEO, PPC and Social Media best practices are properly followed throughout website content.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to push SEO, PPC and social media in content creation and content marketing.
- Be responsible for optimizing the site for search engine marketing.
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing, email marketing, social media marketing, PPC.
- Determine measurable goals that demonstrate improvement in marketing efforts.
- Track daily performance metrics with SEO, PPC and Social Media tools such as Google analytics to understand the performance of the SEO, PPC and Social Media strategy.
- Write compelling and high-quality website content, including blog posts and page descriptions to improve website search results.
- Research new media opportunities and assist in creating strategic media plans and proposals.
- Create, launch, and monitor performance for all paid media initiatives in corresponding platforms.
- Collaborate in the development and implementation of paid social media campaigns across channels (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter).
- Actively contribute to the media planning strategies and buying across all channels.
- Regularly review multi-channel analytics reports (Search, Social, Ads, Email, Website, Blog) and recommend optimisation action plans to sales and marketing teams
- Plan, launch and manage advertising campaigns on various meta search marketing channels including Google, Facebook and other social media channels.
- Cultivate and demonstrate an interest and awareness of trends and best practices as related to both the hospitality industry and digital marketing.
- Create ad copy and perform keyword research, analysis and optimizations.
- Knowledge in SCRUM, Scaled SCRUM, SaFE or equivalent framework
- Proficient with Jira (focused on Product Backlog development), Confluence, and MS Office
- Proven creativity for clients of different industries
- Excellent English grammar and copywriting skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills.
- Strong teamwork abilities
- Outstanding customer service skills
Although this position was created for an individual who lives in Costa Rica, remote workers in a similar time zone are also welcome to apply.