We are looking for a Senior Copywriter, English native, who is passionate about research and engaging with audiences. Long and short format content pieces, with experience writing for SEO best practices and lead generation for B2B clients.
At Pixel506, we are committed to our belief that innovation stimulates imagination, and this drives our approach to each collaborative project. We take pride in our creative design, our data and technology-driven development, and the solutions we deliver. We transform brands to grow businesses.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, English, journalism, or related field.
- English Level C2 (native)
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role at least for 3 years.
- Knowledge of online content strategy and creation.
- Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills.
- Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice.
- Understand lead generation principles for copywriting.
- Interpret copywriting briefs to understand project requirements.
- Collaborate with designers, PR, and other professionals on large- and small-scale marketing projects (e.g. email campaigns and landing pages).
- Conduct high-quality research and interviews.
- Edit and proofread copy as needed.
- Use SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach.
- Source images and other content.
- Proven creativity for clients of different industries
- Excellent English grammar and copywriting skills
- Collaborative spirit
- Strong research skills
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
Although this position was created for an individual who lives in Costa Rica, remote workers in a similar time zone are also welcome to apply.