Table of Contents
What Is SEO
As we said, SEO services stands for search engine optimization. It’s defined as the process of improving a site’s visibility for search engines such as Google, Bing and others. The higher the visibility of a website and its pages, the more likely it will be seen by users who type in queries to search engines. The more it is visible, the higher the likelihood of users clicking through to visit the page and engage with a business.
How Does SEO Work?
Search engines use bots to crawl pages that are on the web. These bots accumulate information, building a giant library of websites. It organizes sites that are about doing something together, sites that are about knowing something together, and sites that are about going somewhere in the same group. Algorithms analyze pages taking into consideration hundreds of ranking factors to determine the order in which pages should appear in a search based on the user’s perceived intent. For example, one level of categorization is called: Do, Know, Go.
Why Is SEO Important for Marketing?
So why do you want to be on the front page of a query? The web is the primary place that people go for information. They make trillions of searches every year, often with the intention of hiring a service or buying a product. SEO is a great compliment to other digital marketing channels and is an excellent way to get in front of your audience.
Another reason to employ SEO to the best of your advantage is that your competition is also online and users who search for your product or service might be persuaded to hire the competition, if your business doesn’t surface first in a search.
SEO is part of a holistic marketing ecosystem. Once you understand what your users want— what they’re searching for in their queries— you can use that knowledge in other marketing campaigns and on social media.
SEO will help improve your nearshore digital marketing efforts
Should You Hire Outside Help for SEO?
If the reasons we mentioned above aren’t enough, SEO and how websites are grouped and categorized has been changing frequently in recent years. More and more SEO is relying on user intent to categorize and group sites and determine which sites a query will see. Earlier this year, Google began employing its Core Web Vitals to rank sites. It considers basic user experience (UX) functions that must be satisfied in order for a site to be ranked well. So if you’re not sure how to keep your website up to date on Google’s latest changes, it might be time to hire someone who has the time and expertise to do your SEO.
Don’t feel bad. It’s a lot to keep up with especially while you’re doing the job of running your business. That’s why it can be helpful to bring in extra support or hire an agency to get your SEO in tip top shape. Consider it part of your marketing strategy and begin reaching out to SEO services companies to contrast and compare services.
What Is an SEO Services Company?
An SEO company is a company that partners with your business to optimize your visibility in search engine queries. In short, they help with visibility and getting you in front of more eyes than your competition. They help generate leads, introductions and help make sales.
Services may include, but are not limited to the following:
- Website structure analysis
- Website content analysis, including conversion rate analysis
- Off-page online analysis
- Optimization of website code and structure
- Optimization of onsite content
- Optimization of off-page factors
How to Find the Best SEO Services Company for Your Needs?
Make sure you ask questions of potential partners. Find out about their experience with SEO, ask about past projects and ask for references when possible. See if they’ve worked on a project similar to yours in the past. Get specific and ask how they’d handle your particular situation and find out some of the methodologies they might use as part of a holistic SEO strategy.
Learn about contracts and make sure you have a clear understanding of what is included in your contract as well as any deadlines. Inquire about your payment options and make sure you know exactly what you’ll be paying for. Be wary of firms that promise guaranteed results. There’s a lot of moving parts in SEO and each site is different, a good SEO partner will avoid over-promising.
At Pixel506, we are an experienced SEO services company and more. We stay up to date on changes and advancements in SEO. This accurate information allows our teams to bring in-depth knowledge of SEO functioning, as well as the skills to amplify your presence on search engine platforms. We bring transparency and professionalism to all our projects and we take pride in our reputation for top quality services in SEO. We’d be happy to discuss your SEO needs today!
If you're looking for a nearshore SEO service, software development service, or a technical staff augmentation service, Pixel506 can help. We are located in Costa Rica but also have Pixelians (team members) based in Peru, Nicaragua, and Colombia. With such a large talent pool to choose from, we can establish an effective SEO services team that fits your needs exactly. We help businesses gain a competitive advantage and exceed business goals through user experience strategies, data, and innovative solutions. Founded in 2009, we have over a decade of experience helping big, medium, and small companies succeed in the digital world. Whatever your business goals, Pixel506 can support your digital needs. Contact us today to see how we can help―we look forward to getting to know you and your business over a digital cup of coffee.
- SEO stands for search engine optimization. It’s defined as the process of improving a site’s visibility for search engines such as Google, Bing and others.
- Search engines use bots to crawl pages that are on the web. These bots accumulate information, building a giant library of websites.
- The web is the primary place that people go for information; trillions of searches are done each year. It’s important that your business be visible to these users as it is a key component of any marketing strategy.
- If you're not sure how to keep your website up to date on Google’s latest changes as to how it groups and categories websites, it might be time to hire someone who has the time and expertise to do your SEO.
- An SEO company is a company that partners with your business to optimize your visibility in search engine queries.
- Make sure you ask questions of potential partners. Find out about their experience with SEO, ask about past projects and ask for references when possible.
- At Pixel506, we are an experienced SEO services company. We stay up to date on changes and advancements in the industry and bring these advantages to our clients. Get in touch today, we’d love to help you with your SEO.